Public Records Request
The Alaska Energy Authority (AEA) is committed to transparency and open government in accordance with the Alaska Public Records Act and the Alaska Administrative Code 2 AAC 96. To complete a Public Records Request from AEA please review the information below. For questions about AEA’s Public Records Request process, please contact the Executive Director’s Office at (907) 771-3074.
How to Make a Public Records Request
Prior to making a request, look to see if the information is already publicly available through AEA’s website. If the information is not available, submit a written Public Records Request to AEA using the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Alaska Energy Authority
813 W. Northern Lights Blvd.
Anchorage, AK 99503
- Utilize request form below for online submission:
Responding to Your Request
Once a request has been received, an AEA staff member will be in touch with more information:
- Request additional information or clarification to expedite our response.
- Inform whether AEA holds the requested records, plus details on accessibility of the records.
- Provide an estimate of the time and fees, if applicable, required to make the records available.
- Communicate and cite any applicable state or federal law that prohibits the disclosure of records requested. Some records may fall under an exemption and therefore cannot be released, or alternatively, might be released with redactions.