The Alaska Energy Authority (AEA) application period for REF Round 15 competitive grant applications is now closed as of Dec. 5, 2022. Thank you to all those who applied. Grant funds for those Round 15 projects submitted under recommendation from AEA, in concert with the Renewable Energy Fund Advisory Committee, are subject to legislative appropriation and gubernatorial approval. All applicants should note that an application submitted to AEA for consideration for Round 15 funding does not in any way constitute a guarantee of funding. All funding is at the discretion of the Legislature for inclusion in the Fiscal Year 2024 budget. Such legislative funding determinations are anticipated to occur before the end of the Legislative session on June 30, 2023.
▪ REF Round 15 Cover Letter
▪ Request for Applications
▪ Standard Application Form
▪ Heat Application Form
▪ Biomass Best Practices Guide
▪ Heat Pumps Best Practices Guide
▪ Heat Recovery Best Practices Guide
▪ Hydro Power Best Practices Guide
▪ Solar Power Best Practices Guide
▪ Wind Power Best Practices Guide
▪ Evaluation Model
▪ Rural Fuel Model Report
▪ Pricing Excess Electricity
▪ Phase Prerequisites Checklists
▪ Business and Operations Management Plan Template
▪ Business and Operations Management Plan Tables Template
▪ REF Round 14 Status Report
• Electronic Payment Form
If you need assistance, please contact AEA’s grants coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (907) 771-3081.
Join the REF Listserv to receive email notifications regarding requests for applications, changes to the application process, and related communications. To subscribe, click here and follow the subscription instructions. You will be sent an email requesting confirmation, to prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you.