The Alaska Energy Authority (AEA) provides training opportunities to rural operators and managers for their energy infrastructure. The intent of this training is to ensure that the local operators and managers have the knowledge and skills to operate maintain and sustain their energy infrastructure. With proper training and by following best practices the local staff will be safer, keep their facilities in compliance with regulatory requirements, operate as efficiently as possible, and their infrastructure will last its design life.
• AVTEC Fall 2022-Spring 2023 On-Campus and Hybrid Courses
• Bulk Fuel Operator Training Class - August 15, 2022
• Power Plant Operator Training Class - September 12, 2022
• Person in Charge Training Class - December 5, 2022
• Power Plant Operator Training Class - January 30, 2023
• Bulk Fuel Operator Training Class - June 5, 2023
For more information regarding training, please contact Justin Tuomi at (907) 771-3039 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page.