The Alaska Energy Authority (AEA) provides training opportunities to rural operators and managers for their energy infrastructure. The intent of this training is to ensure that the local operators and managers have the knowledge and skills to operate maintain and sustain their energy infrastructure. With proper training and by following best practices the local staff will be safer, keep their facilities in compliance with regulatory requirements, operate as efficiently as possible, and their infrastructure will last its design life.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
• Fall 2021/Spring 2022 AVTEC Online and Hybrid Training
• Bulk Fuel Operator Training Class - August 9, 2021
• Power Plant Operator Training Class - September 7, 2021
• Person in Charge Training Class - December 6, 2021
• Power Plant Operator Training Class - January 24, 2021
• Person in Charge Training Class - May 2, 2022
• Bulk Fuel Operator Training Class - May 23, 2022
For more information regarding training, please contact Daniel Johnston at (907) 771-3069 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page.